The Natoaganeg Community Food Centre is getting ready to open it’s doors to the public. The Centre will be home to the Eel Ground Food Bank, The Elder Café, The Teaching and Sharing Kitchen and a variety of programs.
The Natoaganeg Community Food Centre is seeking applicants for the position of Food Centre Program Assistant. The Program Assistant will report to the Project Coordinator of the Healthy, Bodies, Minds program.
The Vision Statement of the Food Centre is that we work to create a space that is welcoming, vibrant and allows for individuals to build a healthy relationship with both food and community.
- Assist with all programming within the scope of the Food Centre.
- Light cleaning.
- Assist with the operation of the Food Bank
- Stocking shelves
- Administrative support
- Distribution of food
- Assist and coordinate fun and healthy programs for a wide range of ages and interest.
- Assist with volunteer recruitment and coordination
- Strong computer skills
- Food Safe Handling Course (willingness to be trained)
- Interest in cooking and learning about cooking
- Interest in healthy eating
Compensastion: Salary will be based on education and experience in accordance with current salary scales of Eel Ground First Nation.
Deadline for applications is Monday, September 26, 2016 at 4pm AST. Interested applicants may submit a cover letter and resume to the following:
By Mail: Director of Human Resources
Eel Ground First Nation
47 Church Road
Eel Ground, NB
By Fax: (506) 627-4602
By E-Mail: email@example.com
|Natoaganeg Food Centre Assistant||206.97 KB|